WE WILL PERSONALLY PREPARE YOUR LOAN
Be well-prepared and equipped when you apply for an SBA loan for your small
business with the financial expertise of Alliance Star Franchise Financing. Alliance
Star is a Franchise Financing Consultant Company providing all the assistance you
will need throughout the process of your SBA loan application.
First and foremost, we gather all the relevant information about your business
including its history, analysis of the trends as well as competition. Then we
proceed to draft your business plan, cash flow projections and analysis and
complete your SBA loan application request. We then submit your application
to lending companies deemed suitable for your small business needs. We have
approved lending institutions set in place nationwide. Our ultimate goal is to
increase the chances of approval for your loan request, particularly for small
All throughout your loan application process, we will ensure a smooth loan
process. Our flat rate for the franchise financing services we provide is a
$1,850.00, non-refundable fee which covers our labor and the cost of
preparation for your SBA loan application request, business plans and cash flow
projections. Rest assured that we will exhaust all possible options for your
loan request. Let Alliance Star Franchise Financing provide the expertise that you
need for your SBA loan application. Alliance Star Franchise Financing is deemed as
on of the most recommended financing consultant companies for small
businesses. Call Now for an Appointment!
Owner Marianne McKinney has been assisting franchisees since 2006. She is an expert at identifying each franchisees business needs while tailoring a custom plan to secure capital to grow your business. With a 97% approval rating, Marianne makes the loan process easy and saves time by completing the entire loan package before submittal. Marianne has exceptional experience in originating, processing and closing of commercial loans. She has gained extensive knowledge of various loan programs to benefit each of her clients. She also works with various franchisors to acquire new business accounts.Marianne knows what the lender is looking for and will identify each franchisee’s strengths, while using her knowledge and experience to achieve your specific goals.
Listed below are many of the duties that she, with Alliance Star Franchise Financing, fully engage in.
• Loan documentation
• Financial modeling
• Exceptional knowledge of commercial financing
• Superb analytical ability
• Market lending products to clients and commercial entities
• Evaluate borrowers for risk and financial stability
• Processed and secured hundreds of approved loans
• Produces over 40 million in secured loans annually.
• 99% approval rating
• Performs daily maintenance of the loan applicant database
• Analyzes Applicants financial status, credit and property evaluation to determine feasibility of granting loans
• Educating Clients on the various loans products and available credit options
• Provides financial analysis reports of commercial real estate, borrowers financial statements, lease reviews